We can help bring your brand and marketing messages to Triangle audiences.
Promote Your Business & Support the Arts
Concert Singers of Cary offers a new Corporate Sponsorship Program this season to promote your business as you support the performing arts.
Our concert season includes 6 major performances annually as well a presence at local festivals and events. We collaborate with other local artists including the NC Symphony, Baroque Chamber Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra of the Triangle and many other professional organizations.
Our membership is over 100 strong and are advocates for the choir among friends and family. We are proud members of the Heart of Cary Association and the Cary Chamber of Commerce as well as Chorus America.
Participation in our Corporate Sponsorship Program can help you
• Enhance your company brand and awareness
• Build business relationships
• Contribute to employee welfare
• Strengthen your reputation for support of the arts
• Communicate your key messages to loyal audiences.
“The rapidly evolving global economy demands a dynamic and creative workforce. The arts and its related businesses are responsible for billions of dollars in cultural exports for this country…The strength of every democracy is measured by its commitment to the arts.”
– Charles Segars, CEO of Ovation
“We need people who think with the creative side of their brains…not always thinking in the same paradigm, learning how to kick-start a new idea, or how to get a job done better.”
– Annette Byrd, GlaxoSmithKline
We offer three tiers of Corporate Sponsorships. Contact Laura Moore at 919.270.3731 for more information.
Silver Baton Sponsor ($1,000-$1,999)
- Concert program full-page ads (Sept 15 of current season) or inserts and inclusion in next season’s program
- Website links/logos on CSC website
- Reception with Artistic Director Nathan Leaf at all concerts at Cary Arts Center
- Two Season tickets (Two tickets for each of the CSC-produced concerts & two drink tickets for any performances at the Cary Art Center)
- One-year Choir membership for one successfully auditioned employees
Gold Baton Sponsor ($2,000-$4,999)
- All Silver Baton benefits
- Signage in Cary Arts Center lobby during CSC performances
- Two additional tickets to two offsite performances
- One-year Choir membership for one additional successfully auditioned employee (total of two employees).
Platinum Baton Sponsor ($5,000+)
- All Gold Baton Sponsor benefits
- Pre-concert announcements about your business
- Two additional Season tickets (total 4 tickets for each of CSC-produced concert, plus four drink tickets for any performances at the Cary Arts Center)
- One-year Choir membership for two additional successfully auditioned employees (total of four employees)
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
The Concert Singers of Cary
Cary Arts Center
101 Dry Avenue
Cary, NC 27511
Get to know us better
Temporary Mailing Address
While Cary Arts Center is Closed:
614 Morgan Creek Road
Chapel Hill NC 27517
Some images by Denny Colvin and Mark Rainey