We can help bring your brand and marketing messages to Triangle audiences.
Promote Your Business & Support the Arts
Because of pandemic conditions, we are currently offering a special value sponsorship package (see details below.) Contact our Executive Director, Laura Moore, at 919.270.3731 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to become a corporate sponsor!
Our concert season includes several major performances annually as well a presence at local festivals and events. We collaborate with other local artists including the NC Symphony, Baroque Chamber Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra of the Triangle and many other professional organizations.
Our membership is over 100 strong and are advocates for the choir among friends and family. We are proud members of the Heart of Cary Association and the Cary Chamber of Commerce as well as Chorus America.
Participation in our Corporate Sponsorship Program can help you
• Enhance your company brand and awareness
• Build business relationships
• Contribute to employee welfare
• Strengthen your reputation for support of the arts
• Communicate your key messages to loyal audiences.
“The rapidly evolving global economy demands a dynamic and creative workforce. The arts and its related businesses are responsible for billions of dollars in cultural exports for this country…The strength of every democracy is measured by its commitment to the arts.”
– Charles Segars, CEO of Ovation
“We need people who think with the creative side of their brains…not always thinking in the same paradigm, learning how to kick-start a new idea, or how to get a job done better.”
– Annette Byrd, GlaxoSmithKline
We are offering the following special sponsorship program for the remaining 2021-2022 season and the full 2022-23 season. Contact Laura Moore at 919.270.3731 or email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorship Package for 2021-22 and 2022-23 seasons ($1,000)
- Your company’s logo and links on CSC website (3,600 viewers per year) and in marketing emails (600+ subscribers), as well as one spotlight blog post per season on our website
- Full-page ad in the anticipated 2022-23 season program
- Feature 15-second video spot during any online CSC concert programs and a full-page ad in all in-person concert programs (if applicable)
- Social media recognition on CSC Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms (one post each in Spring 2021-22 and 2022-23 seasons)
- Choir membership for remaining 2021-22 and the full 2022-23 season for one successfully auditioned employee
- Two free tickets for each CSC-produced concert through the 2022-23 season, including two free drink tickets for any reception held at the Cary Arts Center
- Prominent mention in CSC member email (Choral Notes) when company becomes a sponsor and at 2022-23 season kickoff
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
The Concert Singers of Cary
Cary Arts Center
101 Dry Avenue
Cary, NC 27511
Get to know us better
Some images by Denny Colvin and Mark Rainey